Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Title: Request Sunray 800 se
Thread Modes
Hello everybody

I need your help because i have bought 3 device sunray and those 3 device failed after the same operation, affer a reboot a software reboot.

The display stay blank and the device didn't want to start again. So i cannot communicate with the device trough sunray flashup or dreamup or anything else.

I take off the sim and reput it inside the device but the same behaviour.

Please could you tell how i can solve my 3 devices.

Thank you for your help

At first thank you for your quick answer!

The 3 devices arrived Ok, thzy run but by following manipulation:
Menu> restart/ standby> reboot (software reboot)

The device never want to restart and a communicate with a PC.
Thank you again.

(01-22-2012, 08:18 PM)YASSINOV Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Ok ! so now what i understand that the 3 devices after make this option
not restart but they are working if you switch of & power it on again or not boot any more & can't comunicate with Pc ?

You re right can not boot anymore and communicate with pc

(01-22-2012, 09:06 PM)YASSINOV Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Sunray DM800se fully supported with OptiFlasher !
So you should test if can comunicate with USB or not !
Connect Mini Usb cable with one of your devices & Install driver then
try to detect it with OptiFlasher for writing image

Ok i ll try by this week.

Good evening yassinov!

yesterday i have tried to write an image with optiflash but unfortnatly it was not opertive. in fact the software was still waiting the device turn on even if i already proceed to turn on the sunray 800 hd. also i have pushed on the miniflash button and the device display stay blank. i m afraid that it s an issue on th GUI directly.

did you met the issue? or are you aware by a pb on clone device regardind the reboot process...

1-Standard Mode : By Pressing Power button & Keep Pressing Until See STOP MODE IP:xxxxx
this mode need Only Lan 45 cable if can access Stop mode without problems .
For this mode, it's not possible because i cannot see the IP (the device display stay blank)

2-Switch to Stop Mode : From Tv mode OptiFlasher will switch with warning message (use this option if you have a fixed ip) on Tv mode + "Manual IP fixed not DHCP active from Terminal Setup" !
this mode need Only Lan RG45 cable if can access Stop mode without problems .
Not possible too

3-Use RS232/USB & Lan Mode : This mode used in case of boot error or No ca Found problem
Not operative, the flash software is waiting the device power on even if i already switch on the device

4-Use RS232/USB Mode Only : This mode used in case of boot error or No ca Found problem

Not operative, the flash software is waiting the device power on even if i already switch on the device
[/quote]

thank for your help but it's strange!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  sunray 800se stop mode danich 1 2,974 11-22-2014, 02:53 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  [SOLVED] dm800 se sunray stop mode problem tech1010 1 3,707 06-27-2014, 06:23 PM
Last Post: tech1010
  Sunray briked furio49 3 3,796 03-14-2014, 12:45 PM
Last Post: fairbird