InfoServ
[Request] Sunray 800 se - Printable Version

+- InfoServ (https://www.yassinov.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.yassinov.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: Off Topic Zone / General Discussion (https://www.yassinov.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: [Request] Sunray 800 se (/showthread.php?tid=354)

Sunray 800 se - facelas - 01-22-2012

Hello everybody

I need your help because i have bought 3 device sunray and those 3 device failed after the same operation, affer a reboot a software reboot.

The display stay blank and the device didn't want to start again. So i cannot communicate with the device trough sunray flashup or dreamup or anything else.

I take off the sim and reput it inside the device but the same behaviour.

Please could you tell how i can solve my 3 devices.

Thank you for your help

RE: Sunray 800 se - facelas - 01-22-2012

At first thank you for your quick answer!

The 3 devices arrived Ok, thzy run but by following manipulation:
Menu> restart/ standby> reboot (software reboot)

The device never want to restart and a communicate with a PC.
Thank you again.

(01-22-2012, 08:18 PM)YASSINOV Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Ok ! so now what i understand that the 3 devices after make this option
not restart but they are working if you switch of & power it on again or not boot any more & can't comunicate with Pc ?

You re right can not boot anymore and communicate with pc

(01-22-2012, 09:06 PM)YASSINOV Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Sunray DM800se fully supported with OptiFlasher !
So you should test if can comunicate with USB or not !
Connect Mini Usb cable with one of your devices & Install driver then
try to detect it with OptiFlasher for writing image

Ok i ll try by this week.

RE: Sunray 800 se - facelas - 01-26-2012

Good evening yassinov!

yesterday i have tried to write an image with optiflash but unfortnatly it was not opertive. in fact the software was still waiting the device turn on even if i already proceed to turn on the sunray 800 hd. also i have pushed on the miniflash button and the device display stay blank. i m afraid that it s an issue on th GUI directly.

did you met the issue? or are you aware by a pb on clone device regardind the reboot process...

RE: Sunray 800 se - facelas - 01-27-2012

1-Standard Mode : By Pressing Power button & Keep Pressing Until See STOP MODE IP:xxxxx
this mode need Only Lan 45 cable if can access Stop mode without problems .
For this mode, it's not possible because i cannot see the IP (the device display stay blank)

2-Switch to Stop Mode : From Tv mode OptiFlasher will switch with warning message (use this option if you have a fixed ip) on Tv mode + "Manual IP fixed not DHCP active from Terminal Setup" !
this mode need Only Lan RG45 cable if can access Stop mode without problems .
Not possible too

3-Use RS232/USB & Lan Mode : This mode used in case of boot error or No ca Found problem
Not operative, the flash software is waiting the device power on even if i already switch on the device

4-Use RS232/USB Mode Only : This mode used in case of boot error or No ca Found problem

Not operative, the flash software is waiting the device power on even if i already switch on the device
[/quote]

RE: Sunray 800 se - facelas - 01-27-2012

thank for your help but it's strange!!!