Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: not install
Thread Modes
i used ftp to install thepiratebay ytsalt and rarbg on tsmedia,after install and reboot i press on icon and its telling me not install.is the something i am doing wrong.

(06-25-2020, 08:08 PM)goodtye Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i used ftp to install thepiratebay ytsalt and rarbg on tsmedia,after install and reboot i press on icon and its telling me not install.is the something i am doing wrong.
Thanks for feedback
seems the libtorrent is not installed well in your image.
we have to know why ,what is your box and what is your image?
also if possible upload the file tmp/TSmedia/TSmedia.log after the appearance of the error to know the exact problem.

13:13:15.0426138 E  CoverHelper::showCoverFile bad transparency mask

octagon f8008 and vu+zer0 4k using openvix 6.4.

(06-25-2020, 10:13 PM)goodtye Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.octagon f8008 and vu+zer0 4k using openvix 6.4.

Thankyou
try to install TSmedia by this command in telnet

PHP Code:
wget http://tunisia-dreambox.info/TSmedia/software_official/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh 

and if you can get the log file of setup is very good like this

[Image: screenshot-1933.png]

please uplaod this file for me also

[Image: screenshot-1932.png]

here you go.

Attached Files
.txt   log file.txt (Size: 11.73 KB / Downloads: 11)

(06-26-2020, 12:13 AM)goodtye Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.here you go.

Thanks but not this log file i need ,i need tmp/TSmedia/TSmedia.log

however enter this command in telenet window and gives me the result

python
import libtorrent

i have deleted tsmedia and reinstall as you say in telnet command but same results with thepiratebay ytsalt and rarbg not installing,but the logo is there in green and suppose to be in orange.i don't know what could be the problem with those three apps on my two box.

ok thanks mfaraj i got it going.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TSMedia Install/Updates Here YASSINOV 1 7,946 01-23-2023, 12:47 PM
Last Post: scas