Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: SOLVED Is it possible to load SSL84D on DM800HD PVR Original?
Thread Modes
Icon11 
Hello,

I would like to load "TSimage-dm800-3.0-OE2.0-11-01--ramiMAHER#ssl84D-2" to my ginuine DM800 PVR. But I'm having hard times.

When I tried to flash the image via the web interface stop methode, I got the NO CA Found issue. I recovered the device by using "secondstage-dm800-84.nfi" and following the posts, then I tried to load "sim201_ssl84D.nfi" afterwards ... I got the NO CA Found issue again.

Could you please give any tips on how I can update my genuine DM800HD PVR to OE2.0 and load the image "TSimage-dm800-3.0-OE2.0-11-01--ramiMAHER#ssl84D-2"

Note:
Dreambox Type: DM800HD PVR
Dreambox Genuine / Clone: Genuine
Dreambox Sim Type: A2P

Thanks in advance

Thanks ... man you saved my day. Now it is fixed :)

Hallo,
I have the same problem. My DM800HD is Original
I have SSL84 and I would like to switch to SSL84D .
What can I do exactly?
Look about secondstage-dm800-SSL84D and using Derea

Hallo,
I have the same problem. My DM800HD is Original
I have SSL84 and I would like to switch to SSL84D .
What can I do exactly?
Look about secondstage-dm800-SSL84D and using Dreamup???
I have Yassinov Dream Optiflasher
Must I install AGAIN secondstage 84 or a secondstage 84D?

How can I do ?
Pse help to save my day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad DM800HD pvr clone Sim201 “tuner A Empty” abbs2011 16 12,960 05-12-2015, 12:39 AM
Last Post: abbs2011
  SSL84D and OE2.0 balkane 4 22,482 11-03-2013, 11:46 PM
Last Post: balkane