Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: dm500s clone connection problem(dreamup,optiflasher..)
Thread Modes
Hi everyone, I'm having a bit of problem with my dm500s. After flashing new img (Gemini_4.70_nobomb_dm_500s_cccam_oscam_by_Alonzo.img) using DCC, can't connect to my box (using null modem cable or ftp connection). When I switch on box connected to TV I can see first screen with logo of the Gemini project and after that is just black screen. So I tried flash it again but no joy cos I can't connect box at all. I tried so many versions of dreamup, but they will only recognize box as dm500s and that's it, no flash option or anything. I tried Hyperterminal and Putty, it will recognize the box but everything ends when i see BOOTING KERNEL, after that nothing. Can u give some advise what to do now? Thank u

(10-05-2012, 09:53 PM)YASSINOV Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi
Sorry i don't have Enigma1 support on this section !
What i can say since your box connect on RS232 then boot is alive .
Try use patched dreamup version after detect box use enforcer to activate
the flash button that may help .

Thank u for fast reply. What patched version i should use? sorry for dumb question what's enforcer?
sorry for using wrong section, im a bit newbie to this

Moved to General section...

(10-05-2012, 11:16 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Moved to General section...

thanks for moving it to the right section

to YASSINOV: thank u very much for all effort u make to help me with my weird box Y02

so you solved >>>

(10-06-2012, 08:36 PM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

its step 6, im interested in, im not able to stop hyperterminal, to change the log to follow instructions in the link

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problem flashing DM500HD 2.10 clone rimini 4 6,461 12-03-2014, 05:14 PM
Last Post: fairbird
Icon11 [SOLVED] 2 dm500s boxes Cornbread 2 3,180 06-08-2013, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Cornbread
Icon14 [SOLVED] Image for DM500s clone jadozr 2 5,956 01-13-2012, 02:10 PM
Last Post: jadozr