Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Request DM800HD - no bootup or menu after good flash!
Thread Modes
Answer to your questions

Q1.Did you setup settings?
A. If you mean optiflasher settings for sector recover? Then Yes I did select this.

Q2.Did you send your favorites channels or used searched options?
A. Im sorry I don't know how to do this or when I should do this....? The box does not respond to the remote control either.
Before I did the flash for the first time I made no backups or anything, like a noob I just flashed wrong image :(

To give you exact understanding of my situation here is the story :) :

1. Received new dm800hd sim210 working with some enigma/gemini image
2. I needed to change keys on the box but supplier had changed box password so could not ftp
3. As a noob I just flashed the box with any image (no SSL)
4. No CA error
5. Used Dreamup and null cable to flash many different SSL and images
6. After successful flashes - only a picture appears when box is on, no menu or bootup.....still cannot ftp to box

Do you see some mistakes I have made? (like not using correct SSL?) or steps I have not done?

Thanks for you patience FB! Appreciate your help

Messages In This Thread
RE: DM800HD - no bootup or menu after good flash! - by nmall - 01-05-2014, 11:27 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Photo want flash vmilano2 2 3,617 07-20-2014, 09:22 PM
Last Post: vmilano2
  good day i noob and new mie2soft 0 2,553 05-24-2014, 06:25 PM
Last Post: mie2soft
  enigma2 plugin crashes enigma2 when pressing arrow keys in menu oleandre 3 6,368 07-06-2012, 11:25 PM
Last Post: fairbird