Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Problem flashing DM500HD 2.10 clone
Thread Modes
Hi guys,

I have heard you are the best on the net to help with Dreambox problems.

I have bought a DM500HD secondhand today. Thought it was an original, so I flashed it with original PP neverland image. It all seemed to go ok, but after restart only the green LED is light and it will not do the booting.

So I found out that it might be a clone box I have bought... I was able to get in contact with the box with Sunray Flashup and get an IP adress to the box. When I try to flash via the IP to the box nothing happens (no reactions when I click flash button). When I flash directly via the USB cable, it will always end up writing "flashing failed - 010 INVALID IMAGE OR OLD VERSION - box will be unusable now" ... I have tried with several 84b images, but it does not help.

So any ideas what I can do now guys ?

I hope to get the box working and if I do I will be happy to make a donation.

Best,

Peter

Your box is clone Sim2 ..
So you can use optiflasher and flash new image (But make sure to flash correct image patched one for Sim2 not original)
So Read this topic and follow (Repair [No Ca Found])
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
1-Select Repair No Ca Found
2-Select Sim2.01/sim.210/Sim2.2
3-Chosse DM500hd-Sim2.10-ssl84d

If box came live again then flash new patched image for Sim2 by web browser or optiflasher

P.S: Must be to use both cable together (mini usb + Lan)

(12-03-2014, 03:17 AM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

If box came live again then flash new patched image for Sim2 by web browser or optiflasher

Thanx a lot, I will try it after I eat breakfast :) Before I do so, can you recommend an image for it then ? I cant seem to find Peter Pan for Clone 2.10 #84b ? It need to have possibility to use Thor 0.8 and Serius 4.8 ...

Best,

Peter

(12-03-2014, 08:30 AM)rimini Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Thanx a lot, I will try it after I eat breakfast :) Before I do so, can you recommend an image for it then ? I cant seem to find Peter Pan for Clone 2.10 #84b ? It need to have possibility to use Thor 0.8 and Serius 4.8 ...

Best,

Peter
OK tried what you said, it says now after sending flash loader "Enter IP shown on ***STOP MODE*** ... what do I do here ?

About Sim2 image you can try from this Sim2 forum supported and ask Sim2 Team about it ..
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

About ***STOP MODE***
Did you follow my steps?
Did you flash bootloader SSl84D?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Icon11 [SOLVED] DM800se WiFi e-star SIM flashing failed - 010 invalid image ... davidb 2 5,325 08-01-2013, 10:12 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  dm500s clone connection problem(dreamup,optiflasher..) xhomelezz 6 9,452 10-06-2012, 08:53 PM
Last Post: xhomelezz