Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Request DM800HD - no bootup or menu after good flash!
Thread Modes
Follow this video to make setup configuration>>>
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Thanks for the video FB but as I said my box does not get this far.
After any image I flash I just only see the skin and nothing else.

example after I flash TS image, only this appears
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

or after I flash oozoon image I only see:

or after I flash dreamelite:

only the picture appears, no menu for setup or anything else..
I would love if it I could get to the setup stage like in the video (then my issue would be solved) :)

This is not skin...this is boot logo
when you said skin i was thinking box booting fine ...so your problem freeze on bootling ...
1-Try to remove smart card be carefully and replace it gain (make sure in correct place)
2-Also maybe from adapter power supply (check another one if you have0
Also follow this tutorial (exactly what I have wrote on it) and flash this image will be take around one hour (must be have null cable Rs232) Don't unplug box until finish success...
OpenPli 2.1 sim2

ah ok so the box is getting stuck on the boot logo, yes then the problem is with booting. Thanks for clarifying that :)

I also noticed after every 5 minutes the box does restart by itself.
I tried to follow your thread with the telnet but could not manage exactly, this is what I could do:

1. I did take the sim out and place back in firmly.

2. I make telnet to box (on STOP mode) and enabled FLASH SECTOR RECOVERY - I can do this only with either:
I. Lan cable on stop mode
II. null cable using dreamup ONLY on serial

I did not use optiflasher but these are my options when I use:
In Optiflasher I can do:
I. connect with LAN to flash and make telnet
II. flash image using NULL cable but NO telnet

Normally the ip address I get with LAN or dreamup is 192.168.0.15 or 192.168.0.21 (this works) BUT optiflasher gives ip address like 192.168.1.77 and to this I cannot make any telnet or webIF connection.

In the end I did the flash using WebIF because file is too big for dreamup. It did say in the webIF "bad sector recovery enabled" and the flash did work after a few minutes.

now I have boot logo for openPLI but same problem persists. box does auto restart every 5 minutes.

I am trying something a bit different - will telnet using LAN and change settings again to flash sector recovery but this time will save the settings so that when I turn off the box the setting does remain. Then I will use optiflasher via null cable and sector recovery to flash the image. now it is taking longer to flash the image maybe one hour like you said, lets see... ok no luck :( still same

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Photo want flash vmilano2 2 3,536 07-20-2014, 09:22 PM
Last Post: vmilano2
  good day i noob and new mie2soft 0 2,524 05-24-2014, 06:25 PM
Last Post: mie2soft
  enigma2 plugin crashes enigma2 when pressing arrow keys in menu oleandre 3 6,249 07-06-2012, 11:25 PM
Last Post: fairbird