Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: SOLVED sid not found in pat
Thread Modes
So in this case problem from wires, LNB or DiSEqC...check it..

aha, i don't think i own a diseqc switch, is that something i have to buy in order to receive all channels, or is it included in the dreambox?

Your problem Just in one satellite, in this case problem in this satellite so before buy any things must be to know the problem from where? Then you can change it. So try to check one by one a separate.

sorry i don't really understand, how can i check it.

If you don't have any experience for how to edit and check the satellite, dish or DiSEqC better bring anyone who has this experience to make checking..
Any way ...
Connect your box to LNB for 19.2 satellite dircet without DiSEqC and check channels again if works then the problem from DiSEqC musb be change..if the problem still in this case problem from Alanbi for 19.2 satellite may be damage or move it from Orbit 19.2 satellite.
And maybe the problem from wires...