Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: SOLVED No CF Found (DM800 - Genuine)....
Thread Modes
Hello
I return with a topic often.

I own an original DM800 HD PVR or clone I do not know.
On the flash memory I know read only A2P.

Following a bad flashing, I know longer use my DM.

My DM 800 displays:

Sim201 team # 84 B
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.] > error!
* err01: NO CA FOUND

I do not get out of this State, this view always comes back.

I tried flashing via RS232 but I do nothing even with OPTIFLSHER.

I count on your help, thanks in advance.
Frédéric

Please make confirm to us your sim card..
Open your box and take two photos from both side to sim and attach it here ..

Hello and thanks for your reply.

The dismantling of the SIM card is not easy, it is pasted.

Here is the requested photos.

I hope that they are meaningful to you.

Thanks for your help and your attention;
Greetings,
Frédéric

It is clear...
Your Sim is (a2p) multimedia sim (original)...
So your box only accept original image not patched one...
First download secondstage (bootloader) for your sim ssl84
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
Then follow this link and do (Null modem cable only without Network lan) method
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

But optiflasher not free for genuine box, should be make donation to get pro register key then you can select loader (LD2) for original sim (Genuine box)... Than after fix it and a box boot again flash original image by web page..

Thanks for your message and your help.

I just made the donation via Paypal.

Can you provide me the access codes.

Thank you
Frédéric

Make new thread here to confirm your donated ?

And wait Yassinov to send pro key to you..

Hello

I made the donation via Paypal.

I also sent a confirmation message to this address:

I get no information...

What should I do to get the access codes to OPTIFLASHER?

Thanks for your help,
Frédéric

As i mentioned before wait until Yassinov come online to confirm it and send Key...Maybe he is sick or have some problem..
Thank you for your understanding

P.s: If you get key and fix your box let us know ;)

(08-18-2013, 02:35 PM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
Then follow this link and do (Null modem cable only without Network lan) method

But optiflasher not free for genuine box, should be make donation to get pro register key then you can select loader (LD2) for original sim (Genuine box)... Than after fix it and a box boot again flash original image by web page..

HELLO,

I have received the access codes and I tested the proposed procedure.

This procedure does not work because my DM does not pass through the STOP mode.

Power up it shows DREAM MULTIMEDIA and immediately after: Sim201 team #84B [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]-> ERROR! * ERR01: NO. CA FOUND

(button on / off hold when the power)

Can you help me
Thanks in advance,
Frédéric

Don't press power button, you not need it ...optiflasher will do it >>>
Just follow instruction for (Null modem cable only without Network lan)
And as i mentioned before you need good null modem cable Rs232 ... and try another pc (win xp better)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SOLVED] DM800 HD PVR something different like the other no ca found pacolito 7 12,188 02-14-2023, 10:40 PM
Last Post: camane007
  [SOLVED] DM800 se HD with Wi-Fi with error "R01 No CA found" ... Teodo 7 30,367 10-30-2017, 11:07 PM
Last Post: piterparker
  [SOLVED] "ERROR1: NO CA FOUND" - DM8000HD (genuine) Melgas 3 6,211 01-07-2016, 12:19 AM
Last Post: fairbird
  [SOLVED] No Ca found error (DM800 - Sim 2.01) bilbous 7 13,905 08-10-2015, 03:02 PM
  No ca found e star sim dm800 se triple tuner papi1962 9 9,934 07-30-2015, 12:21 AM
  [SOLVED] NO CA FOUND DM800 PVR (estar v3.0) wolf1978 4 13,977 06-29-2015, 02:56 PM
  [Request] DM800 HD PVR NO CA FOUND 4asute6bez10 3 5,257 03-16-2015, 03:01 PM
  DM800 error 01: no CA found Melgar 11 11,632 01-10-2015, 01:02 PM
  [Request] Genuine DM800HD No CA Found davesk 18 12,815 11-30-2014, 12:52 PM
  [SOLVED] RO1 NO CA FOUND DM 800 SE Genuine new box satman5 6 7,141 11-21-2014, 08:52 PM