Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Request Access violation
Thread Modes
Tried to run my registered Optiflasher, but every start I get the Access violation (please see attached)

Tried the software reset, did not help. I noticed other people asking about the came condition but did not see a solution.

Running under XP professional with administrator credentials.

Please provide a solution.
Thank you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Since it appears you are not supporting the software and my other post just dissipated, I contacted PayPal to cancel my donation, please cancel my registration key.

Please do not take things nervously and hurry (Relax) ..
As you can see here provides assistance just me and Yassinov so we can not respond all time we have a lot things to do it (Be patient)..

Already you have old topic there (should be to continue in same topic)
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Any way the did you try optiflasher on Desktop ..
But optiflasher on Desktop and try to open and register it ...

I already syn with Google and wanted to try syncing only to dos with Toodledo. I added Toodledo and after a couple attempts I had not put in the correct password for Toodledo the dialog box showed progress and then it stopped with an Access Violation. Attached is a screen shot of the error.

Bug or my error?

EPIM Pro 6 on Windows 7.
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Request] access violation at address stackon 0 1,669 03-14-2016, 04:18 PM
Last Post: stackon
  Access violation 0042167B maerd 2 2,518 01-20-2016, 10:47 PM
Last Post: kosovac54
  Access violation adress 4108006E claude1000 0 1,752 11-26-2014, 05:59 PM
Last Post: claude1000
  Access Violation techi 7 4,525 08-25-2014, 02:06 PM
Last Post: fairbird