Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Request HD channels not visible
Thread Modes
Icon14 
Hello,
I have a model estarbox ES800hdse 2 edition.

I loaded the image Estar_OpenBlackHole_ES800se_yassinov.

Everything is working fine but I am not able to see the HD channels. I have a regulat SKY card.

Is it a trivial problem?

Thank you

PippazzoY10

Is it package in your card continent HD channels? Must be to know with or without?

(01-01-2014, 10:28 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Is it package in your card continent HD channels? Must be to know with or without?

Yes, of course.

I am regurlarly watching HD channel with the HD original receiver form SKY.
Bu also with my previous altenative receiver Jepssen HD PVR2 I was able to watch (and to register) HD SKY channels.

Then Try to upload new Favorite channels list or flash new image...

(01-01-2014, 06:58 PM)pippazzo Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
There is a picture of the capacitor.
Of course there might be something else going on for you. But it does not take long time to open the box and check this.
Goog luck.

Hi I have a dreambox 800 hd pvr Sim 2.0.1.. I have a problem TV channels not found I installed some pictures , works perfectly but TV channels not working. These are images that go not catch TV channels:
GP3-dm800-2013-ramiMAHER.nfi
openatv-4.1-dm800-20140524.nfi
BlackHole-Sim-201-MODLONAS-dm800-13022012.nfi
Tuner is good go.
This image comes channels but it's old and not working usb port: gemini2-510-dm800-20100721145005.nfi
I understand that is the RAM memory
how do I remove memory RAM.
Thank you if you can help me: