Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: mgcamd problem,
Thread Modes
Hello .

I am using Newnigma2 Sim2 SSL84 image with my DM800HD SE and i have installed Mgcamd 1.38, now i am trying to activate my CWS lines in newcamd.list under /keys folder but its not working at all. Its 3rd day today i looked around on net and mostly in this forum and followed every step but no luck so far so please some one help me to sort out this issue.

Here is my newcamd.list looks like,

CWS_MULTIPLE = site.com 000:000 user password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 wan newcs

i have 10 cws lines in my newcamd.list .

here is my mg_cfg

# network mode, use summ for several clients
# 00 no network (default)
# 01 newcamd netclient
# 02 radegast netclient
# 04 camd3 netclient
# 08 gbox netclient
# 32 cccamd netclient, card list saved as /tmp/cccamd.info
# (ECM only, supported server version up to 2.1.1, later not work)
G: { 01 }

# box type
# 00 autodetect, change only if you think wrong type detected.
# 01 dbox2
# 02 dreambox
# 03 triple-dragon
# 04 relook
# 05 openbox
# 06 dreambox/mips
# 08 stapi/kathrein
# 09 stapi/ipbox
# 11 stapi/openbox
B: { 06 }

Please help.
Many Thanks

Try with this config files ..
Send to /usr/keys

Attached Files
.rar   keys.rar (Size: 8.02 KB / Downloads: 28)

many thanks .
i tried these files with my details but no luck. still not working.

Than try other images ... If still doesn't work then the problem from your (CWS) lines ask Server owner ...