Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Access Violation
Thread Modes
keep getting access violation when starting optiflasher 2.0.0.9, further issues after clicking a few options then have to ctrl-alt-del and use taskman to close.

pic attached any ideas?, no problem with older version.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Try to move tools to another driver and make sure about antivirus and firewall not black it ..

What do you mean different driver?, I am working from actual com port not USB is this what you mean?. I will disable avg and firewall to see if this has an affect, but already in avg exemption list.

I mean another local driver...If you put optiflasher on © driver move it to another driver (D) if you have.....

Ahh ok will try that thanks

Ok tried moving to different drive, disabled firewall & avg still getting same error from 2.0.0.9, its working when i click ok on error message but then bombs later after clicking mouse a few times.

i run the software on xp

can i run it on win7 or win8?????

Yes you can....And please if you got any problems make new topic ..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Request] access violation at address stackon 0 1,670 03-14-2016, 04:18 PM
Last Post: stackon
  Access violation 0042167B maerd 2 2,523 01-20-2016, 10:47 PM
Last Post: kosovac54
  [Request] Access violation soidog2 3 2,652 03-29-2015, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Jeremypix
  Access violation adress 4108006E claude1000 0 1,754 11-26-2014, 05:59 PM
Last Post: claude1000