Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Sim A8P
Thread Modes
Hello.

I use a translator, because my English is very low.

I have a DM500 HD with Sim 2.10.
I have a Sim A8P for DM800 SE. But not compatible with the DM500 HD.
I think that Sim A8P one little to reprogram it for what can be to install on the DM500 HD.
What makes that I am in search of the method to make it and with which type(chap) of time switch one little to make him(it), as well as the file for the Sim A8P DM500 HD.
If somebody few has to help me this subject, it shall be hyper nice.

Teacman

No..You are wrong...
You can not run DM800se sim on another box such as 500HD or 800HD, should be same box not another (This is normally)

(03-30-2014, 12:48 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.No..You are wrong...
You can not run DM800se sim on another box such as 500HD or 800HD, should be same box not another (This is normally)

ok.

But with a time switch or other way(means), he must well be possible to change the program of the A8P so that she can work with DM500 HD, because the A8P is scheduled(programmed) or for the DM800, DM800 SE or DM500 HD.
It is enough to have files and time switch, at least I think, but I found nothing on the Web for it.

In a time(period) there was well a way(means) to modify the Sim 2.01 to cross(spend) her(it) in Sim 2.10, this for the DM800 HD.

Thus I am almost on that it exists for the A8P. DM800, DM800 SE version or DM500 HD

thank for your reply

Teacman

Each sim have different security key, and each key compatible with his box doesn't work on another boxes...so before to buy new sim ask them is this for DM500HD or SM800se..

(03-30-2014, 05:37 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Each sim have different security key, and each key compatible with his box doesn't work on another boxes...so before to buy new sim ask them is this for DM500HD or SM800se..

Exactly this key must be modifiable with a time switch (phoenix or smartcard). She is modifiable it is an obligee ., seen whom has the base(basis) they are virgin and scheduled(programmed) then.

Should be to get master key code from manufacturer (If is possible to modify sim and change KEY)...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bricked DM 800hd se a8p satelitak 0 1,619 03-27-2016, 07:07 AM
Last Post: satelitak