Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: wiff sur dm800se
Thread Modes
salam brothers
Here I have a problem with DM800SE in wiff n I was unable to conect.
because she told me Forever (CRYPTAG not support) if you have a solution for this problem

Image OpenPLi 3.0 DM800SE
if you need other information?

Change image....

salam fairbird

THANKS but I've already essye SEVERAL picture c is the only one that I have not managed well function instaled another image of soil invalid image or old image but with cable rj45 function very well. what image you propose that I can thank you fairbird instaled via web

You need first to flash last version bootloader (secondstage) then you can flash any new image

salam brother
my dm rotates bootloader ssl84 I must put SecondStage ssl84 well wane with Nuwe picture?
thank you for your Repon

Is your box Genuine or clone you didn't info us about your box? If your box Genuine then last bootloader ssl84

SORRY
dm800hdse is the clone. but it is the fourth imag that I instaled on the box but Still problème with wiffi error (non encryption suportte °) you think the problem comes from the picture

ps picture test in enclosed piece Free

image teste
Nemesis2-6-dm800se-SVN-110r0-ramiMAH

estar-dm800se-Merlin3

estar-dm800se-nemesis2.6

estar-dm800se-sat4fun1.0

If box recognized with wifi stick but can not connect with router by wireless then issue from router 90%
Try to close encryption password on router and try again to connect if box connected fine then problem from router as like as my situation (new router have new encryption) and wireless plugin for dreambox doesn't supported yet :(

thank you fairbird
I have already removed the key crypatge router on the same problem but I'll try again tomorrow and I yours you Aucourant
good evening
thank you

(02-17-2014, 09:21 PM)nerocdm Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.thank you fairbird
I have already removed the key crypatge router on the same problem but I'll try again tomorrow and I yours you Aucourant
good evening
thank you

sorry I do not know sent file

ALAM fairbird
PROBLEM SOLVED VOILA
1 PROBLEM I HAVE ROUTER ROUTER AT LAE RECONFUGURE NIVAUS WERSELLE THIS WAY
BIG THANKS FOR YOUR HELP
UNION IS STRENGTH
sorry I do not know sent file

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HDD sur dm800hd nerocdm 4 3,963 04-18-2013, 01:28 PM