Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Title: error no sim2xx found
Thread Modes
Icon11 
When I boot my original DM800 HD, I get the message error no sim2xx found immediately.
Is it possible to solve this with your software Yassinov? and please tell me how.
I have looked everywhere on the internet, but no result, please help!

Dear Yassinov,

Sorry to dig this thread again but I am newbie with DM800 and hope you can help me

I also have the error "no sim2xx found" when power on my DM800 clone, Sim 2.01 as I already opened the box and check the simcard inside.
Before that, the box working normally with OLED logo "Sim201 team#76D", after I update some pluggin in Blue panel, it became unbootable at restart at green screen "software failed..." on TV display
I have reinstalled it with "OoZooN dm800HD 2011-9-11 ramiMAHER 09-21.nfi" by DreamUP, the result is this new OLED logo "SIM201 team#82 [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.] -> error! *ERR: No SIM2XX FOUND"

I google a lot and some results point to your software is the good solution, hope you can advise me how to rescue my DM800 and which firmware I should use to unbrick my box.

Thank you so much

Or Try first to flash SSl84b and unplug box then flash any new image contains ssl, if not work do what Yassinov mentioned.

thank you Yassinov and fairbird for your advise

@ Yassinov advise: I rechecked and found that the Chinese supplier attached to my box a note that "should not update w/ software later that 76D" . I picked "OoZooN dm800HD 2011-9-11 ramiMAHER 09-21.nfi" because it is not show #76 or #82 but after update it is become #82.

@ fairbird : I prefer to take your advise flash SSL84b before come back w/ #76 image, but I am so noob that cannot find here or anywhere to get the file SSL84b alone as you recommend, i would appreciate if you give extra hint where to download that "SSL84b"

Thank you again

In attach. file comprese after extract you get secondstage 84b flash it and unplug then flash this image after that unplug and plug box..see what happen and let us know..
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

(05-18-2012, 05:15 PM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Sorry to trouble you again, fairbird, but I cannot see any attachment as you referred as above.

In the link you gave above, I download it and only see the image "Merlin-3-dm800-04-07-ramiMAHER.nfi" inside, no SSL84b

Sorry i forget it...here in attach.
flash first bootloder if you not success flash that merlin3 image.

Attached Files
.rar   secondstage-84b.rar (Size: 170.55 KB / Downloads: 162)

(05-21-2012, 03:39 AM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Sorry i forget it...here in attach.
flash first bootloder if you not success flash that merlin3 image.

Thank you fairbird,

I have done as you advised, using Dream Up , I flashed ssl84b till done successfully then unplug, after replug, I got "No CA found"
I switch to DreamBox-Optiflasher then fix my box with "REPAIR: No CA found", DB-Oftiflasher worked like champ, my box now show IP so I start flash with "Merlin-3-dm800-04-07-ramiMAHER", again it done with successful, but that is all, when I reboot the box, my DM800 shows "No CA found" again
I tried fix it second time w/ "Repair:NO CA FOUND" but this error always came back after reboot,
I have not tried other image except the Merlin-3-dm800-04-07-ramiMAHER

Please take a look in above and give me some further advise...
Thank you

(05-21-2012, 11:21 AM)zEW Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.] and explain your problem and full details