Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: SOLVED OpenPLi (What do I do next?)
Thread Modes
Hello everyone

I want to view all the channels. I have dreambox dm800hd. I downloaded this file using your optiflasher OpenPLI2.1-dm800-2011-12-25@22.40.20-sim2-SSL-84b.nfi onto my box. When I boot it it says openpli on my tv screen.

What is left for me to do now to get the channels (example ccam.)

I would really appreciate your help and leave you positive feedback if I can!

Aftere flash image and boot it in your box:
1- Setup settings aftere boot image.
2- Download your favorites channels:
* from Auto Searching
*from image server:menu--plugin--green button--settings
* from ready channels file by DreamBoxEdit YASSINOV
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
here how to
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
You can search your favorites channels file from any satellites forum.
3- Download CCcam from image server:
*menu--plugin--green button--softcams--cccam(2.3.0)
*send you server file (CCcam.cfg) to /etc by DCC here you can get Dcc [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
4- Select CCcam to active it: menu--setup--softcam/CI--click ok--right or lift to cccam then ok.
5-Make restart enigma2 to save new settings.

(05-15-2012, 08:03 PM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
here how to
You can search your favorites channels file from any satellites forum.
3- Download CCcam from image server:
*menu--plugin--green button--softcams--cccam(2.3.0)
*send you server file (CCcam.cfg) to /etc by DCC here you can get Dcc [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
4- Select CCcam to active it: menu--setup--softcam/CI--click ok--right or lift to cccam then ok.
5-Make restart enigma2 to save new settings.

Hi

Excellent fairbird!! step by step instructions my favourite!! On step 3 I went: *menu--plugin--green button--softcams-- but on my dreambox I have only got ccam (2.2.1) not cccam(2.3.0). I also downloaded the file [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]. I unzipped it, connected my dreambox to pc and then dragged and dropped the DCC E2 folder to the dreambox folder. Is this correct?
For step 4 I went menu--setup--softcam/CI--click ok--right or lift to cccam then ok.
For step 5 I just clicked restart. There was no enigma 2

If done successfully, is something meant to happen i.e channels work?
It says "service unavailable, check system configuration" when I highlight a channel

-In pli server there is cccam(2.3.0-r0) it's first one in list..
-to get full option do this: menu-setup-system-Customize, and make setup mode = Expert like this you can see restart enigma2..
- with HD channels if not get the worked:
*maybe frequency channels changed.
*If HD channels encrypted, maybe shared server that it does not contain the service.
Try to search for open HD channels not encrypted and see what happen, make this option for search as like picture..
system = DVB-s
Modulation = QPSK

I have attached photos. The first 2 photos show still no luck with pli NO ccam 2.3.0, I only 2.2.1.

The third photo shows NO modulation QPSK when I go "to get full option do this: menu-setup-system-Customize, and make setup mode"

The forth picture shows I have NO channels

The fifth picture shows I get NO connection to my dreambox when using dreambox edit

I hope this helps. You have been very very helpful so far!!

This is what happens when I try to connect to dreamboxedit. It does not allow me to connect

Here is my connection via dreambox 9 pin serial to 9 pin to USB connected to PC.

I have attached these photos to show you exactly the problem. What am I doing wrong?

Ops your are use old version for openpli 2011-12-25 open pli every day release new beta version...use this one

P.S:
Image flashing:
Be sure you have SSL84 on your box, if you get the "INVALID IMAGE (OR OLD VERSION)" error, flash SSL84 first and try again.
If your box is already at SSL84x you can flash the image immediately, the new SSL84b is included in the image !
Internet Explorer (recommended)
DreamUp

Try to flash this image then make sure about connection settings for dreamboxedit

Hi

Thank you!! I downloaded the file and tried to upload it to my dreambox via optiflasher. I followed the steps but when I got to the screen at the end it says "finalising job phase 2, please wait" and nothing happens. I left it for for 2 hours after it got to 100 percent.

So, Every things ok now?

Next time if you want to flash fast (take one or two minutes only) use network method take al look here "Flashing by Network lan only"