Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Title: SOLVED Optiflasher Pro Ultimate problem
Thread Modes
Hi

After I clik connected, the program conneted to my dream(SunRaey Trple tuner Sr4).
After I clik at "write image/restore backup" and clik at "Get my image", don't apeer any image to choose.
What may cause this?

Can you help me please?
Thx

Hi

My Copy log from OptiFlasher Pro Ultimate
about the box detection info after connect on Tv Mode is:

"Connection Ok!
============================================================
Dreambox Found in Tv Mode
dm800se Detected!
DVB-Modules: dreambox-dvb-modules - 2.6.18-7.4-dm800se-20120706-r0

SecondStage: dreambox-secondstage - 84-r0

Image Release: Release SVN(110r0), 23-07-2012
Smart Check: SIM2-SSL-84b Detected!
Checking Device OS Type/Add-on Compatibility...
============================================================ "

Hi

Now I can tell you my problem is resolved.
The problem is from the image I have in my SunRay (Nemesis 110 OE1.6).
Then I have changed to a new image (TS image OE2.0) and the program work perfectely.
Every thing is OK now.

Thx for all
Regards

@yassinov

Access violation at address 0042167B in module 'DreamBox-OptiFlasher-Pro-Ultimate-E2-v2.0.0.9.exe'. Read of address 00000000

wat does it mean?

i have this on XP and Win 7 tryed but same error (windows 7 32bit)

Hi

Optiflash show as not registed
Optiflash -AD8A9A-DF468A-EF613F-0D2D61

I belive was registed on 5/11/14

I dont use the Optiflash every day (that is good)
but this is the 2nd time time it uppen to me

I have boutht or donate 2 times
if I want it to work 3 or 4 months after do I have to donate again( no fun on that).
I did not move it at all from the folder inicial

Kind Regards
Risada

hello my name is aldo or given 15 euro on spending but not received or code attivazzione as I do thanks

Cannot get OptiFlash to run on my Win7 box ver xxxx.06 and xxxx.09 will not load, no errors just nothing.
I run as admin. I have removed all other versions of OptiFlasher and clean with regedit all info on Optiflasher - I do not know what to do next..
My firewall is off and antivirus not even installed. It was but took it off.
when download Ver 0.9 get a messaged from google that there are virus at the site. Could this be the problem??

ps. I am admin on that box...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Optiflasher Pro Ultimate problem pit_john 4 8,186 08-16-2019, 09:09 AM
Last Post: YASSINOV
Shield Dreambox OptiFlasher Pro Ultimate v3.0.0.0 [Enigma2] +Updates Here YASSINOV 0 32,546 02-21-2019, 09:07 PM
Shield Dreambox OptiFlasher Pro Ultimate Support Donation & Key Registration YASSINOV 0 19,945 02-21-2019, 07:58 PM
  optiflasher phase 2 problem phantomx 0 1,619 08-18-2016, 12:40 PM
Last Post: phantomx
  Dreambox OptiFlasher Pro Ultimate NFIDC Module Updates 0 6,455 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: