Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Dreambox 800hd pvr subtitles
Thread Modes
Hello, I try To have subtitles on the canal+ hd channels from canal Sat there are under the unknown (tv) provider without succès, do you know witch image can fix the problems? I don't have subtitles problems with the others channels of canalsat without HDY16. Thanks à lot

The Subtitles should be available, depending on the Image you have installed, by pressing the Audio Menue (Yellow Button). If you press it the second time then you get to the menue of the subtitles. If there is no menue for the subtitles then there are no subtitles. Sometimes it maybe happens that the subtitle menu is showing subtitles, but when you select it then there is no subtitle, because it is not beeing broadcast by the channel, maybe this is your situation. I personally use the Image of OpenATV Team and TS Team and had no problems with the subtitles.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New user of Dreambox 800HD PVR Sim2.01 ssl76 spanky_1209 0 3,416 11-07-2013, 08:44 PM
Last Post: spanky_1209
  need schematic dreambox dm800 hd pvr boby_geng 1 5,796 04-23-2013, 12:57 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  [SOLVED] Dreambox 800HD PVR Clone albert.shepherd 1 5,079 09-08-2012, 06:50 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  [SOLVED] New image on clone dreambox 800hd harisgr 0 4,090 01-28-2012, 08:12 PM
Last Post: harisgr