Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Green Screen DM500HD
Thread Modes
I have a Dreambox 500HD with Ferrari Sim inside and OpenTSimage-2.1-DM500hd-2017050.

Yesterday I installed some plugins and when I restarted my DM I got this, and now I'm stuck in a loop:

[Image: f8OisDw.jpg]

I think I don't have space.

Any help?

(05-20-2017, 09:40 AM)YASSINOV Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.if you face this problem from the begin after installed the image try use other one !

It was working fine, but when I installed some plugins it happened this.

When I try to install a new image from the browser, the flash button doesn't work.

I can't connect the Dreambox with DreamUP.

And when I use OptiFlasher to install new image, it installs it, but when I turn it on it is the same.

Can you please tell me how can I install new image?

(05-20-2017, 11:33 AM)YASSINOV Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Yesterday I somehow managed to access the Flash Mode through my browser, but the Flash Button was not working and I turned it off.

Now the dreambox won't go into flash mode I tried 100 times. I don't know what is happening to it. Can you plase tell me another way to flash a new image, because I don't know what to do.

Maaan, I did the 1st way it didn't work. I did the 2nd way I got this: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

The Dreambox won't go into flash mode.

And now the red light won't stop blinking.