Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Can't see BBc and Itv broadcasting!!!
Thread Modes
Hello everyone to the forum!!!, i need a little help or information please!!, i have a Sunray800Hd-se with the openembedded of Yassinov image just beautiful and the video inside magnifiacient, well my problem is 0n Astra 28.2 E i can see all the freesat programs but it is more than 3 week's nearly i don't see bbc and itv and ecc,ecc, can someone give me more about what's happening?, or do you have to change something in the settings i use Morpheus settings.
Thank's for who ever can give me news.
tony759

Try to upload new channels list ...
Here you can download latest list ...
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
Or from here
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

And you can use DreamBoxEdit tools to upload files

Thank you fairbird but i'm not friendly with that dreambox edit settings i'll try to explain i'm an Apple user and the only program use is idreamx for Mac and honestly i have never managed something for the settings because i have always done it from my Sunray so i can try if i get some help!!!!...
Thank you fairbird hoping to have more help.
tony759

Then Try to use Dreamset or any tools you can use it....
1-make backup from your channels bouquet and save it on your pc..
2-Download new channels bouquet just for test it and upload it to box
3-Then see if issue still or not ...

P.s: Did you checked tuner configuration for Astra 28.2?

(02-24-2014, 03:34 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Then Try to use Dreamset or any tools you can use it....
1-make backup from your channels bouquet and save it on your pc..
2-Download new channels bouquet just for test it and upload it to box
3-Then see if issue still or not ...

P.s: Did you checked tuner configuration for Astra 28.2?
Hello fairbird sorry if i only seen it now i was out fairbird!!, well on Astra 28.2 i see all the rest i mean of the programs but not those bbc and itv, for dreamset what is it for Mac or Windows??, sorry fairbird it is a bit difficult for me to try because i only have an Apple product fairbird, any other idea for me it is ok but i don't have winzozz!!!.tony759

As i said in previous replay, Did you checked tuner configuration for Astra 28.2?
menu>setup>Service searching>tuner configuration

(02-24-2014, 08:46 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.As i said in previous replay, Did you checked tuner configuration for Astra 28.2?
menu>setup>Service searching>tuner configuration

Hello fairbird yes i just went to look and everything is ok i see all the other programs capital magic horror ecc,ecc but bbc and itv and all the rest nothing do you see them fairbird i must say i have a dish that is only 90cm, but i have always seen them now i don't understand i know sometimes it could be the weather forecast but even if the weather wasn't i saw them fairbird!!, i think the settings could not work infact with vhannibal they have always worked fine i don't understand why they are not on this image like most of the image you can download...