Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: SOLVED led verte DM 500HD
Thread Modes
Hello
Bonjour tout le monde
Un precedent topic sur mon probleme ayant été crée mais cloturé je me permet de reposer le la question
J'ai une dreambox 500 HD clone ave carte sd 2.10
Je l'ai flashée avec une image Merlin3 mais maintenant j'ai la led verte alumée continue sans pouvoir intervenir sur la box.
Pourriez vous m'aider à la recuperer?
@YASSINOV désolé pour le PM je n'avais pas lu toute la charte du forum
Merci

By English please..

Hello everyone
Sorry for the message in French, but the previous topic resolvent my problem is in French I thought the actors spoke the language of Moliere more than Shakespeare
So let me introduce you to my worries about my 500 HD
A previous topic on my problem was created fenced but I can stand on the issue
I have a dreambox 500 HD clone with card 2.10
I flashed with an image Merlin3 but now I have the green LED Lighted continues helplessly on the box.
Could you help me to recover?
@ YASSINOV sorry for the PM I did not read all the forum's charter but now it's ok
and can you tell me How do I know if my Dreambox is a clone or original
thank you

If you want to know your box clone or genuine >>> see the sim what kind of sim you have, as you said if you have sim2.01 so your box clone ...
If you have any problem see on tv what error message you can see? and which image you was flashed on box? original image or patched one?

Solved

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  dm 500hd ferarry nkamil16940 2 2,860 04-23-2013, 12:56 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  [SOLVED] Samsung LED 6300 ErnestTeel 1 3,498 10-31-2012, 08:02 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  Blank LED only one light klaus4 6 7,679 02-20-2012, 09:58 PM
Last Post: klaus4