Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: OPEN VPN FOR DREAM ELITE OPEN BLACKBY YASSINOVHOLE
Thread Modes
Hi.
I'm not able to find open VPN for Dream Elite Open blackhole for estar sim by Yassinov.
Can anyone help me?
Thank you.
Riccardo.

All Blackhole images contains VPN and it is compatible with the images, you can find it in blue panel (click blue button to enter throw blue panel) another plugins not compatible with images...

Thank you fairbird. I cannot do nothing from the blue panel.
I only can change the cam. I'm using openblack hole for estar sim by Yassinov.

You can convert any other blackhole images by small tools to e-star sim ....
You can get the tools from e-star forum from here
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

You can try to convert this image
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
It continue every things...

(09-30-2013, 11:36 PM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

You can try to convert this image
It continue every things...

Thank you. I know that I can convert other images. But for me this image by Yassinav was, by far, the best image for Estar Sim box.
Riccardo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your dream prize could be just a click away. harioo 0 116 06-10-2024, 08:02 PM
Last Post: harioo
  [SOLVED] No HD channels with Dream-Elite 3.0 balkane 1 2,900 05-12-2012, 05:45 PM
Last Post: fairbird