Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Configure 2 DM800HD PVR in the same way
Thread Modes
Hello

I own a DM800HD PVR which is already on a line for Exchange of codes.

I want to put a second DM800HD PVR on this line of code.

How can I achieve this?
Is this possible?

Thank you for your attention,
Frédéric

Attention, DM800HD PVR 2 do not have the same images and the second did not CCCAM.

I also hope that my second DM is configured in the same way as the first, same image, same CCcam...
How can I configure the second as the first?

Thank you.

There is no problem to use two boxes in same network ...
But if you want to use one CCcam line in both of boxes (should be to ask who owns a server..to give you permeation to use it in two boxes)

Yes ofcourse.

But but question focuses on how to copy my first DM on the second (identical image and other software).

Is it possible to fully copy the first on the second?

If Yes, how?

Thanks for your help.
Greetings,
Frédéric

Only you cam to take CCcam line from box to box....
Use [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.] and go to this folder /etc you will find (CCcam.cfg) this file include your CCcam line make copy to Pc then go to another box and download CCcam emu from image server (Every image have different emu scripts) so should be to download CCcam emu from image server or from Ferrari addons server (plugins browser) then send (CCcam.cfg) to same path /etc and then select CCcam emu from blue button and make it active...

For more info about emu and how to (Try with Google)..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Icon11 I Give UP (DM800HD PVR) Sebik123 0 1,993 08-24-2016, 02:55 PM
Last Post: Sebik123
  [SOLVED] dm800hd pvr clone happo 2 4,500 08-01-2013, 10:13 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  DM800hd PVR (Tuner EMPTY) marcphuket 2 8,013 08-01-2013, 10:13 PM
Last Post: fairbird