Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: SOLVED dm800hd pvr clone
Thread Modes
Hi all! I have dm800hd pvr clone, I lost front display after I fixed "no ca found" error, when I connect power to it display flashes and closes, power led is working and I am able to use remote conrol.

Could it be bad cable between front display and mainboard as I took that cable off while checking what SIM card I had.

Thank you in advance!

ps. Just to add box is working otherwise fine, sat scan works and I can look tv

Try to to open box and remove front boarder then replace it again and make sure in correct place..and flash new image by using (3-Fix Bad Sector "Sectors Recovery") If you sim2 see here how to:
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Solved...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Icon11 I Give UP (DM800HD PVR) Sebik123 0 1,992 08-24-2016, 02:55 PM
Last Post: Sebik123
  Configure 2 DM800HD PVR in the same way FREDO51 3 5,181 09-08-2013, 01:11 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  DM800hd PVR (Tuner EMPTY) marcphuket 2 8,013 08-01-2013, 10:13 PM
  [SOLVED] Dreambox 800HD PVR Clone albert.shepherd 1 5,076 09-08-2012, 06:50 PM