Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: SOLVED How to install CCcam on image Merlin 3
Thread Modes
Icon11 
I instolled iomage Merlin3 on the breambox DM 800HD PVR clone and now I am stuck. I do not know how to install cccam. I somebody can help please. or send me a link how to do that.
I have DCC for enigma2 and I have optiflasher.
Thanks

Can I download and install TS Panel via adons?
I have Optiflasher (registrered) 2.0.0c and shall I conect it via nul modem or lan.
As far as I can see I can not access manager it is highliglited when I click on ipgk manager nothing happened.

Download from attach a compress file and then extract it..then send it to /etc/ipkg after that you can download cam from blue button

Attached Files
.rar   cam.rar (Size: 106 bytes / Downloads: 1,113)

Thanks I found on optiflasher how to install TSPanel and instaled cccam on the box. One more question and I an not going to boder you. Where to insert cline??//which file. I knowo on the older box that I had it was etc/cccam.cfg
Now I could not to fine such file.

Once again thanks

I could not find file etc/ipkg. I found etc/opkg? Is it the same file?

Thanks very much finaly works. I had to make cccam.cfg because it was not with cccam.
Regards

Solved..