Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: SOLVED Samsung LED 6300
Thread Modes
I purchased a LED Samsung 6300 and after watching it for the first evening I'm very disapointed. I purchased this as a bedroom TV and have discovered it is very sensitive to the lighting in the room. The TV picture looks great in natural day light but in the evening it responds (gets dimmer / duller) to the light in the room. It's so sensitive that if you pass by a light in the room the picture gets dim and dull as it receives less light by the light being blocked momentarily. Is there a setting to stop the TV adjusting itself, or did I just buy the wrong TV? Anyone else experience this? I will consult the user guide to so if I can remedy this without returning the unit. Thanks

Solved..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SOLVED] led verte DM 500HD tactic6 4 7,744 04-23-2013, 01:00 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  Blank LED only one light klaus4 6 7,675 02-20-2012, 09:58 PM
Last Post: klaus4