InfoServ
Movies/Series/IPTV [WATCHED Addon v1.0.3 - Multilingual Dubbed] EXCLUSIVE - Printable Version

+- InfoServ (https://www.yassinov.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Satellite Equipment (https://www.yassinov.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: TSmedia-english support (https://www.yassinov.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Thread: Movies/Series/IPTV [WATCHED Addon v1.0.3 - Multilingual Dubbed] EXCLUSIVE (/showthread.php?tid=7499)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Movies/Series/IPTV [WATCHED Addon v1.0.1 - Multilingual Dubbed] EXCLUSIVE - sefsef - 10-18-2020

(10-18-2020, 11:33 AM)mfaraj Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-18-2020, 08:59 AM)sefsef Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I tried the plugin on TSmedia 15 and the new TSmedia 16. It gives an error message on both: "Error:No items found". Dreambox 900HD

Could you please help?

May be the source blocked by your internet provider
send to us the log from the /tmp/TSmedia/TSmedia.log after receiving the error "no items found" and without closing TSmedia
and use TSmedia 16.0

Thank you
I just tried again. I can log into "Watched" plugin but still gives me a similar message "No items found" when I try to open any icon or make a search.
I am attaching 2 logs.

I appreciate your help

RE: Movies/Series/IPTV [WATCHED Addon v1.0.1 - Multilingual Dubbed] EXCLUSIVE - mfaraj - 10-18-2020

Thanks for the log
TSmedia can not download data from watched source.

PHP Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):

File "dg"line 71in json_request
  File 
"/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/requests/api.py"line 116in post
  File 
"/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/requests/api.py"line 60in request
  File 
"/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/requests/sessions.py"line 533in request
  File 
"/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/requests/sessions.py"line 646in send
  File 
"/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/requests/adapters.py"line 514in send
SSLError
HTTPSConnectionPool(host='www.watched.com'port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /api/box/ping (Caused by SSLError(SSLError("bad handshake: Error([('SSL routines', 'SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO', '')],)",),)) 

This commonly happened with blocked domain or ssl-certficate issue ,to confirm this from your mobile if connected to same network of your box download and open watched plugin and see if can connect or not.
if blocked also no way to see watched unless you use vpn

RE: Movies/Series/IPTV [WATCHED Addon v1.0.1 - Multilingual Dubbed] EXCLUSIVE - sefsef - 10-18-2020

(10-18-2020, 02:34 PM)mfaraj Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Thanks for the log

PHP Code:

File 
  File 
  File 
  File 
  File 
SSLError
HTTPSConnectionPool(host='www.watched.com'port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /api/box/ping (Caused by SSLError(SSLError("bad handshake: Error([('SSL routines', 'SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO', '')],)",),)) 

This commonly happened with blocked domain or ssl-certficate issue ,to confirm this from your mobile if connected to same network of your box download and open watched plugin and see if can connect or not.

Many thanks bro
having read your advice, I turned off the service provider firewall and now it is working absolutely fine.
Great plugin, many thanks!

RE: Movies/Series/IPTV [WATCHED Addon v1.0.1 - Multilingual Dubbed] EXCLUSIVE - mfaraj - 10-18-2020

(10-18-2020, 05:51 PM)sefsef Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-18-2020, 02:34 PM)mfaraj Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Thanks for the log

PHP Code:

File 
  File 
  File 
  File 
  File 
SSLError

Many thanks bro
having read your advice, I turned off the service provider firewall and now it is working absolutely fine.
Great plugin, many thanks!

آNice,it works with you.

RE: Movies/Series/IPTV [WATCHED Addon v1.0.1 - Multilingual Dubbed] EXCLUSIVE - marty1 - 10-27-2020

Is the iptv section down again... mine is not working thx in advance

RE: Movies/Series/IPTV [WATCHED Addon v1.0.1 - Multilingual Dubbed] EXCLUSIVE - Valder2009 - 10-28-2020

(10-27-2020, 10:02 PM)marty1 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Is the iptv section down again... mine is not working thx in advance

Same is down too

RE: Movies/Series/IPTV [WATCHED Addon v1.0.1 - Multilingual Dubbed] EXCLUSIVE - rach_rach - 10-29-2020

Bonjour tous le monde,
L 'addon Watched iptv ne fonctionne plus.

RE: Movies/Series/IPTV [WATCHED Addon v1.0.1 - Multilingual Dubbed] EXCLUSIVE - rach_rach - 11-02-2020

Bonsoir tout le monde,
Le serveur de retour, aujourd'hui ça marche parfaitement

RE: Movies/Series/IPTV [WATCHED Addon v1.0.1 - Multilingual Dubbed] EXCLUSIVE - marty1 - 11-11-2020

Hi is there any fix for iptv UK section thx in advance..

RE: Movies/Series/IPTV [WATCHED Addon v1.0.1 - Multilingual Dubbed] EXCLUSIVE - Valder2009 - 11-13-2020

(11-11-2020, 10:38 PM)marty1 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi is there any fix for iptv UK section thx in advance..

Pls fix also USA and Germany section...
Thanks in advance
============
Everything is OK
Thank you!!!